This policy sets out how NewFlex uses and protects an individual’s personal data, including data from our website.
NewFlex is the Data Controller for personal data about clients, event attendees, newsletter subscribers or when sending marketing material, which you expect to receive or have consented to receive. NewFlex collects different types of personal data about clients to:
- provide the services that you have consented or contracted to receive;
- market its products and services; and,
- process recruitment records.
NewFlex will also collect anonymised statistics to improve its website.
2. Your Rights
As an individual whose personal data is processed by NewFlex, you have the right to:
- be informed (which is the purpose of this Privacy Notice);
- access the data NewFlex holds about you;
- object to direct marketing (by contacting NewFlex at the address below or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org);
- object to any processing carried out on the basis of legitimate interest (to undertake the service that you would expect or in line with a contract);
- request erasure of data NewFlex holds about you (in some circumstances, this may not be possible if NewFlex has a legal obligation to retain it); and,
- request that your data be restricted or blocked from processing.
The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) includes a right for individuals to have inaccurate personal data rectified or completed if it is incomplete. An individual can make a request for rectification verbally or in writing and NewFlex has one calendar month to respond to a request.
To exercise any of these rights, write or email your request to our Data Protection Officer at the address below or by email to email@example.com. You will be required to provide sufficient information for NewFlex to satisfactorily identify you.
NewFlex will confirm to you that inaccurate personal data has been rectified or completed if it is incomplete.
3. Contacting You
NewFlex will only contact you if you’ve asked to be contacted or if your contact details are featured in a third party contact list, in which you’ve been included by consent. You have the ability to opt-out of being contacted by NewFlex at any point.
You will receive telephone or emails from NewFlex if you have contacted us using an online contact form.
NewFlex also engages in business to business marketing activity.
4. Storing Your Data
NewFlex will store your data securely and do its utmost to protect your data and privacy using suitable security technology.
NewFlex may contract with third parties to process your data on its behalf and they will do so in accordance with our principles and instructions and not for any other purpose.
NewFlex will ensure that any third parties used in connection with the running of its website and services (for example, hosting providers) act according to its strict contractual obligations.
5. Changes to this Policy
NewFlex will publish any changes to this policy on this website.
Where the changes to this policy are significant, NewFlex may also choose to email all of its registered users with the new policy.
NewFlex will collect anonymised statistics using cookies and pixels.
A cookie is a small computer file containing letters and numbers, which a website may send to a user’s computer to improve their experience.
- collect anonymised data about the number of visitors to its website (and pages), so that it can improve the website and ensure that content is easy to find and engaging; and,
- remember preferences for text size and colour, for example.
For information on controlling cookies visit:
A pixel is a small tracking image inserted into some of our marketing and communications to track engagement.
NewFlex uses pixels to:
- collect anonymised data about the number of times an email has been opened and read (if at all), so that it can determine the impact of specific email campaigns; and,
- collect anonymised data about when an email has been opened and read and the type of device used, so that it can better understand the customers it serves.
For information on pixels and other web beacons visit:
7. Anonymised Data
NewFlex will only share anonymised data or anonymised and aggregated data about its users with advertisers or other third parties.
8. Security Procedures
The GDPR requires NewFlex to follow strict security procedures when storing and disclosing information that you have given us, to prevent unauthorised access.
NewFlex will not sell, trade or rent your personal information.
NewFlex may provide aggregated data about its customers, sales, traffic patterns and related site information to reputable third parties but this data will never include personally identifying information.
Data processors given access to your data to provide services on behalf of NewFlex are subject to contractual restrictions to ensure that your data is protected. Your data will not be used independently by any such third party.
NewFlex reserves the right to access and disclose personally identifying information about you to comply with applicable laws, to comply with lawful government requests, to operate its systems properly and to protect its users.
9. Legal Information under the GDPR
For the purposes of the GDPR, the Data Protection Officer for NewFlex Limited and can be contacted at:
NewFlex Limited, 2010 The Crescent, Birmingham, B37 7YS
Alternatively, you can email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Any queries regarding NewFlex’s use of data and its data policies should be addressed to the Data Protection Officer.
NewFlex Limited is registered in England under registration number 05432553.
10. Your Right to Complain
If you think that there is a problem with the way NewFlex handles your data or if you have a complaint, you have the right to contact the Information Commissioner’s Office at:
Wycliffe House, Water Lane, Wilmslow, Cheshire, SK9 5AF.